Saturday, April 12, 2014

You're My Melody Chapter 15: Apology

Seohyun realized Jaeejoong means more to her than she thought. She doesn’t want to leave without fixing things up with Jaejoong. He had been so good to her and she wanted to tell him how grateful she is.

"Oppa…" she said when she finally got the chance to be alone with him.

"What is it Seohyun?" Jaejoong asked. She couldn’t tell if he’s still mad. If he is, it doesn’t show on his face. Seohyun got a little courage from that fact.

"I want to apologize," she explained

"Come here…" It was an order and Seohyun complied. She stopped when she thought it was close enough but Jaejoong was not satisfied. "Closer." he said and she did. She stopped a few inches away from him, near enough for Jaejoong to grab her and, to her shock, kiss her again.

The kiss lasted for a minute and Seohyun lost her sanity from the very moment it started. Before she knew it, it was over and she felt ashamed when she realized she’s craving for more. She became addicted to his kisses and she doesn’t think she likes that fact.

"Apology accepted," Jaejoong said when he was finally able to catch his breath. Seohyun couldn’t believe the nerve of the man!

Jaejoong is surprisingly in a good mood now. "Next time you want to apologize, I want you to do it exactly like that."

Next time… Seohyun doesn’t believe there will be any next time because she will be leaving soon. However she realized there’s no harm in hoping she could experience that same sweet torment in the future. "I’ll let it go for now but next time you do that I won’t forgive you, oppa," she said with a little bit of hope that there could really be a next time.

"Are you here because you changed your mind and decided you want to stay?” He looked so hopeful and Seohyun doesn’t want to ruin it but she already made up her mind and nothing can change it.

"No," She replied. Jaejoong’s face darkened again. "I just wanted to apologize for my behavior. I was rude and…"

"Is there anything I can do to change your mind?" he interrupted.

“No.”

Jaejoong sighed. "One week."

"What?"

"Give me one week. I’ll find you a job, get you a place to stay and I’ll try to change your mind about leaving. If after one week you haven’t change your mind then you can leave. But promise me you’re not going anywhere until then."

"But oppa, I don’t want to bother you any more than I already have..."

"Promise me, Seohyun" he insisted.

Jaejoong is so persistent that Seohyun finally relented. She realized she owe him that much. "Alright, I promise."

"Good. Now give me a kiss" he's teasing her now. Just a few moments ago he was so mad it was hard to reason out with him. He’s really a very confusing man.

She ignored his order to kiss him and instead she decided to thank him thinking that it is exactly what he deserved. "Thank you oppa." she said in a voice full of sincerity, "for being so nice to me."

"Oh, I’m not nice." Jaejoong disagreed.

“Of course you are… you’re nice, thoughtful, kind, and-“

Jaejoong chucked. "You’ve only seen half of me. I’m not that nice Seohyun. I’m selfish, possessive and I do whatever I want." To make his point, he captured her lips for another kiss. “At the end of the wseek I’ll make sure you’ll forget any thoughts about leaving. I won’t let you go, Seohyun. I’m that selfish. So you see, I’m not as nice as you think.”


Oh how Seohyun wished he really wouldn’t let her go.

No comments: